Midrash Manicures has developed a dynamic curriculum for 5th-8th grade students. This curriculum can be implemented in a synagogue, camp, or day school setting. You can be on the cutting edge by incorporating this method of hands-on Torah!
The Midrash Manicures curriculum features:
- 6 Lesson Plans, 1 for each Torah portion in Genesis from Parashat Noah through Parashat Vayetze
- Step-by-step techniques for how to paint Midrash Manicures
- Midrash Manicures Tips for the Classroom
- Sample Midrash Manicures and design ideas for each Torah portion
- A parallel project idea for male students
- Consultation opportunities with Rabbi Buechler
If you are interested in acquiring the Midrash Manicures curriculum for Part I of Genesis, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.